Practical information students

Financial aid for housing

– students:
– Connect employment and accommodation:


“Public liability insurance, fire and water damage” is obligatory and must be contracted prior to moving into the accommodations.

– ADH:


Security deposit

The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent.

Giving notice for moving out

One month’s notice must be sent to the landlord by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt (lettre recommandée avec accusé de réception).